We all want to wish Mr. Knorr well in his future endeavors as he retires from Mt. Erie this year. We’ll be celebrating his retirement on Sunday, June 17th from 1-4pm in the school’s gym and outside on the playground.
The PTA needs volunteers to help the party be a great success, and allow Margo Knorr to enjoy the festivities. Here’s where we can help:
FREE STANDING SHELTERS/UMBRELLAS to provide shade outside on asphalt playground
SATURDAY SET-UP CREW Saturday June 26th 8:30 @ Mt. Erie (1-2 hours)
- Put up/make festive signs
- Cover tables
- Arrange materials to be carried outdoors on Sunday
- Set up video/slide show; make sure they are operating correctly
SUNDAY SET-UP CREW Sunday June 27th 12:30
- Move items out doors
- Any last minute items
BAKERS The following is needed: (Cake is already being provided.)
- Mini cupcakes (for kids)
- Any other small treats
PARTY VOLUNTEERS Please indicate which job you are volunteering for:
- Techs: Periodically monitor continuously playing slide show & movie (DVD); 3 volunteers– one hour shift, must be able to trouble shoot if problems arise
- Refreshments: Replenish drink and treat tables, fend off marauding kids 3-6 volunteers– half to one hour shift
- Card Floater: Encourage people to sign huge cards
CLEAN-UP CREW Many hands make light work! Let us know if you plan to be there at the end to help.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Silja Shjarback, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 588-0866, and indicate which job you are willing to volunteer for. Thank you!!