Do you have a special talent or vacation home or side business that you could donate to the auction? We are happy to accept any and all donations, large and small, to support our goal of raising $23,000 this year (that’s just $55 per child!!).
Here are a few ideas to get you thinking:
- Are you an artist? Do you make pottery or jewelry? Idea: donate some items for auction!
- Do you have a boat? Idea: donate a day of fishing for a family of 4 for a day!
- Are you a great cook with a special talent? Idea: donate a dessert of the month for 6 months!
- Does your family have a cabin in the woods somewhere? Idea: donate a week at your family’s cabin!
Also, we are looking for volunteers for this year’s event:
- 2-3 people to sell tickets before and after school – time commitment 2-3 hours per week for 2 weeks (or until tickets sell out!)
- 1-2 people to work registration and checkout the night of the event – 1-2 hours
- 1-2 people to write thank you notes after the event for volunteers and donors – 3-4 hours and can be done from home
- Decorating for the auction
If you can make a donation OR want to volunteer in some way OR have questions, please contact Suzy Gilbert at email@example.com or 360-588-8380