The Mount Erie PTA is recruiting Room Parents to assist teachers this year with a variety of tasks. This will be an important role to both the teacher and the PTA. It is not mandatory to be a member of the PTA, though communication between the PTA and the classroom parents will be an important role. If you are interested contact Susan Butler at email@example.com or 360‐588‐0872.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and Maintain a Class list
- Assist in ensuring volunteer forms are completed by all classroom volunteers.
- Help Coordinate special events, parties, snacks, and supplies for classroom, field trips
- Organize snacks for Measurement of Student Performance (MSP) testing in Spring
- Assist in communicating special requests between teacher and classroom parents (ex: special supply requests)
- Provide good communication between the students and parents in your classroom and the PTA and school for special events, volunteer needs, etc.
- Give constructive feedback‐‐‐let the PTA and school know your classroom’s needs, suggestions on how to make things better, and successes!