In addition to supporting Mt. Erie students and staff, your PTA membership gives you access to many benefits from businesses who support the mission of PTA. The National Parent Teachers’ Association has partnered with businesses to negotiate special discounts, fundraising opportunities, and other valuable benefits exclusively for PTA members. With your Mt. Erie PTA membership, not only will you receive discounts from these companies, but National PTA will also receive a percentage from the sale to put back toward supporting students and schools nationwide. Benefits for PTA members include:
– Hertz® savings of up to 20% on car rental reservations along with special promotions and a fee-waived Hertz #1 Club Gold enrollment.
– MetLife Auto & Home® special group discounts to PTA members including additional features at no extra cost.
– OfficeMax® savings on office, school, and art supplies as well as discounts at its print center.
– Sharp® discounts ranging between 15 – 50% on products including televisions, calculators, air purifiers, printers, audio systems, and more when purchased through a members only
– T-Mobile® discounts on wireless mobile service including a waived activation fee, 14% savings on monthly service charges, free two-day shipping, and discounts on handsets (some restrictions apply).
For more information about any of these discounts, check out http://www.PTA.org/benefits. You will need the username and password on the back of your membership card to access these benefit programs. If you haven’t joined Mt. Erie PTA yet and received your membership card, pick up a blue membership form at the school or download one 2011-12 MtE PTA Membership form.pdf.
Please return the form with your check to the school office. Dues are only $10 for an individual and $16 for a family/ dual membership annually. Joining does not mean you have to volunteer for PTA activities but it does show your support. For more information, contact Emily Hylton at email@example.com or Leslie Tysseling at casaverdegi@ hotmail.com. A huge “thank you” to all the parents and staff who have joined PTA so far! Turn in completed forms to the school office.