– Move-a-Thon fundraising is going on now! Donation envelopes and information went home before spring break. This is our last major fundraiser to support programs for the 2015-2016 year, so encourage the kids to come out and participate and ask family, friends and neighbors to support the school with a donation
– Donation envelopes are due back at school by Wednesday April 15th
– Two ways for students to take part in the Move-a-Thon: with the at home activity log and /or at the school event on Saturday April 18th
– Students earn participation mementos AND raffle tickets for meeting donation benchmarks
– Students who come to the Saturday April 18th school event will earn a bonus raffle ticket.
– Our school event on Saturday April 18th will have fun music and extra prizes drawn for students present
– raffle prizes donated from our generous community include kayak trips, whale watching trip, pool party, Read Me a Story gift cards, Mad Hatter and Papa Murphy’s gift cards and more!
– Our PTA fundraisers have provided funds for student equipment and programs at the school, including the Gaga ball court, climbing wall, walking path, and … (check the list Silja put together on our last newsletter 🙂 https://mteriepta.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/the-pony-express-march-2015.pdf